Friday, November 30, 2007

#23 - The End? Nooooo...I don't want to stop!!!!

Well, I must say, this has been an experience...My position at the library does not leave much time for me to keep up with every one of the 23 things...


But I finally caught up!!!


I have been using most of these tools for years not...but I have to say I did learn a thing or two while going through these lessons. Tools like RSS feeds, which I am not a big fan of. Podcasts...I've used them for a long time but didn't know what was behind the making or using of them...


But for people who don't use the Internet on a regular basis this is a great tool...I will start advertising iHCPL2 for patrons...as a matter of fact I started doing this about a month ago in all my Internet Basics classes...


GoodBye......mmmmm....I should say "Welcome to the Online World"
MAP OF THE INTERNET
Find yourself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.