Friday, November 30, 2007

#18 - Social Networking - Myspace.com


Ohhh social networking...I got hooked a couple of years ago...started using Myspace.com just like all my friends did...all of it sudden I realized that I didn't even talk to my friends in person or on the phone anymore...we sent messages instead...posted comments, bulletins, pictures, videos...

Myspace became a way of life...and it still is for many people...businesses caught on and started advertising there too...no wonder the Myspace founders became millionares...


It also has its cons, I've now deleted my profile, just because I don't want to be keeping up with it...but many people used this site to stalk, abuse, and lie through this site...oh well...Web 2.o gives us the tools and we can always use them to our benefit or just decide we're not interested...


No comments: