Friday, October 26, 2007

#10 Online Image Generators - Avatars

Avatars...well, well...I had seen some avatars before, but never imagined that these were actually made by actual users. I always thought they were just premade "little people" off of some computer geek's mind...

But you actually start from scratch or on some like WeeWorld, you actually start naked...well almost naked...there's a little leaf covering private parts of course :-)

Take a look at one I created with WeeWorld it's to the right of this post...

Here's one I created with Yahoo Avatars
Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Pretty cool websites I'd say, I'd never played dress-up before, and I must say it was fun.

You can even do signatures for your email...check mine out down here...


Try it!!! You'll have fun...I guarantee it...

1 comment:

Rozette said...

Whodathunk you would have dressed as anything else but a soccer player. LOL