Friday, October 5, 2007

#8 & #9 - RSS Feeds

Well I'm supposed to keep up w/new technology and all that but honestly...Who's got the time? I'll be honest, I'm always up for a new challenge but this RSS deal had me wondering if I was getting too old and that all technology was passing me up.

I was wrong. RSS feeds were very easy to use. It's like your favorites on your browser but even better. YOU get to choose which pages are your favorite ones...AAAAANNNNDDDD...if that page/blog has an RSS feed option...add it, and voila!

Everytime that page/blog updates you get a feed in your account...I opened an account with Bloglines.com:



So don't be scared, try it out...If you need help, just post a comment on this blog.

PS: Here are some of my current RSS Feeds...I love them:






No comments: